OOMPH POWERFUL DEGREASER cuts through grease and grime around your home. The industrial strength formula powers through the toughest cleaning jobs – your BBQ, stove, appliances, stainless steel, car engine, workshop, outdoor furniture, clothing and more! Plus it is non-caustic, biodegradable and contains no harsh solvents.

Use Oomph on any surface in and around
the home or workshop to professionally clean
where that extra ‘Oomph’ is needed.

Test in an inconspicuous area before using.
DO NOT use on painted surfaces.

Directions For Use:
Spray Oomph directly onto the surface being cleaned. Wipe clean with a sponge or a cloth. It’s that easy!

Caution:
Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs flush with water. If swallowed seek medical advice immediately.

FIRST AID:
For advice, contact a Poison Information Centre (phone Australia 131126; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor (at once). If in eyes hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a Poisons Information Centre or a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. If irritation persists, repeat flushing and seek medical attention.